CLP to boost rec fishing

Introduce yourself, talk about beer, crocs, headlines, dugongs or Paris Hilton.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

CLP to boost rec fishing

Post by Matt Flynn »

probably not actually, not in the near future anyway ... http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern- ... 6873268746

Perfect time for Mr Giles to announce a new artificial reef for Darwin!

Barramunday2Sunday
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: CLP to boost rec fishing

Post by Barramunday2Sunday »

Sack them all!!!! :banghead:
Keighto
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Keighto »

I heard they have been recruited back to the ALP!
There is no applied science but only the application of scientific knowledge, thinking and technique to practical problems - Louis Pasteur
Sacky
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Sacky »

About bl..dy time. The sooner she's gone the better.

Clown in a humans suit she is.
Dundee Hombre
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dundee Hombre »

I am not a Labor nor a Greens voter and I believe that the three Indigenous Pollies are right to stand up to what they believe in. :clap: The only reason Bess is so chumpy is that she got waht she wanted from Giles. I visit and work across many Indigenous Communities in the NT. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to see what is not happening in the bush. All of you mob winge and bitch when the Daly Ramp remained closed for so long well may be you are starting to get the picture.

This current Government is a sham; Giles reckons he cant govern with a gun to his head yet he could happily knife the former Chief Minister that was voted in by the wider community and he still has that blood on his hands.The "Little Boy" comment is an absolute ripper if you understand Indigenous culture. :rofl:

Just wait to see what the current May NT Budget has instore........ :bricks: whats another explanation for sever cut backs? Best advice to Gerry Wood after April 12 is tell Giles to have an election asap.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

they quit ... http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern- ... 6873268746

maybe now the government can get down to some fishing business
Rug
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Rug »

Just useless.

More than happy to see this pathetic government gone. They are a bunch of show bags. Expensive and full of poop.
Smile and the world smiles with you, fart and your all alone.
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Dundee Hombre wrote:I am not a Labor nor a Greens voter and I believe that the three Indigenous Pollies are right to stand up to what they believe in. :clap: The only reason Bess is so chumpy is that she got waht she wanted from Giles. I visit and work across many Indigenous Communities in the NT. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to see what is not happening in the bush. All of you mob winge and bitch when the Daly Ramp remained closed for so long well may be you are starting to get the picture.

This current Government is a sham; Giles reckons he cant govern with a gun to his head yet he could happily knife the former Chief Minister that was voted in by the wider community and he still has that blood on his hands.The "Little Boy" comment is an absolute ripper if you understand Indigenous culture. :rofl:

Just wait to see what the current May NT Budget has instore........ :bricks: whats another explanation for sever cut backs? Best advice to Gerry Wood after April 12 is tell Giles to have an election asap.
Second time she's called him that DH, but then, being a 'coconut' he hasn't caught on.
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.