heavy duty mud crab pots for sale

Buy, sell and giveaway. Private sales and FFF sponsors only.
Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

heavy duty mud crab pots for sale

Post by Bellfish »

g'day guys just thought Id throw up a couple of picks of the pots im selling there $30 each or five for $125 call or text 0409835703 if interested bait bags included
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: heavy duty mud crab pots for sale

Post by Bellfish »

bump
Jamion
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jamion »

Buffalo creek boat ramp *right hand side* out going (4m) walk down the ramp and there is a gravel patch (stand there) on the right and keep casting watch out for snags
Jamion
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jamion »

woops wrong thread
Tassie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tassie »

Hi Bellfish, I can't view your photos, are they collapsible? How does the bait compartment work?
Tassie
Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bellfish »

no these aren't collapsible but I do have a couple of them that I made up 2 months ago but weren't collected and these ones have a door on the bottom where the supplied bait bag is put in zip tie the door up and your good to go
Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bellfish »

iv taken the pots down to $25 each cant get any better than that there unused if I didn't metion earlier
Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bellfish »

bump
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

Hey BF
you will have to drop the prices even more.
people are reluctant to pay big $ no matter what the quality especially when they can get pinched so easily
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by JewieQueen »

nomad wrote:Hey BF
you will have to drop the prices even more.
people are reluctant to pay big $ no matter what the quality especially when they can get pinched so easily
Yep, unfortunatly the case. Old mate at Coolalinga markets sells his for 15 bucks each and they are colapse flat. does 10for 110bucks and usally is only down at the markets once a month as he sells out that quick and then spends the rest of the month making more.

Just a thought mate :mrgreen:
:cheers:

JQ
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
Anglers Choice
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Anglers Choice »

I will buy some mate - just need to get into town to collect them. Good onya - I remember talking to your mum a few years back! Good to see a young fella having a go!
Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bellfish »

I also used to make the collapsible ones as well JQ till old mate started selling them and I couldn't compete with him so scrapped them and me and a friend made up these pots with galvanised wire I made up 3 almost 2 years and there still going strong also do you know if he's using galvanised wire or not would explain a lot price wise if not ???
Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bellfish »

Anglers Choice wrote:I will buy some mate - just need to get into town to collect them. Good onya - I remember talking to your mum a few years back! Good to see a young fella having a go!
ive decided to take the price down to $20 each emma thought about what nomad said and he's damn right but truthfully im pretty tickled that 230+ people have looked at something ive put a lot of effort and time into perfecting :D :D
fff1964
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by fff1964 »

I will be up in Darwin in a few months if you still have some i will grab a couple too...........nice work.

PM sent