Look what I found!!!

Ben Jam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Look what I found!!!

Post by Ben Jam »

Found this bloke just cruzin for chicks!!! I think he maybe even a little lost.

He seems to be wearing some bird outfit, I've seen him a few times now over the last few years.

We already have the pigeon lady and Trevor the rubbish warrior. Do we have room for another Darwin icon?

"The bird man"

No, but serious what's the story?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

----------------------------
-----------------------------
Hemi
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Look what I found!!!

Post by Hemi »

Seen this guy most days riding near berrimah road / st hwy intersection...

No idea his story... Looks pretty wicked but..! Definate tripper.
"Bite off more than you can chew - Then chew like hell.." - PETER BROCK.
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by balou »

Nutty professor ... He made his bike aerodynamic just chasing afew more ponnies under the bonnet.

As long as these eccentric people don't hurt anyone good luck to them. :mrgreen:
Polycrafty
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Polycrafty »

Seen him a few times also and wondered the same thing!
Once Bitten
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Once Bitten »

Yep, seen him heaps of times riding the pushy(?) on Vanderlaan Drive towards the Berrimah lights.

I thought it was his take of being an armoured knight on his armoured steed. But given your replies thus far I'm thinking the name "armoured-dillo" may be appropriate... IMO. :wink:
... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{

My missus wants to buy me a GoPro...she said I need it... It's like a black box recorder for fishos...
Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

This guy works just round the corner from me, changes his outfit to suit the seasons......the white is his "Wet Season" bling, usually it's all black. The getup is in good nick too, highly polished rubber matting. Have not spoken to him personally but by all accounts a nice guy just a little eccentric, but, hey, who isn't...........
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Good on him, all the best people are a bit crazy :mrgreen:

Great post Ben :cheers:
ozlad
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ozlad »

I often see him on Berrimah rd, and just assumed he was a safety officer taking his job way too seriously and deploying bike PPE i #safetyneverrests #safetyiseveryonesresponsibility #everyonegoeshomesafe (in this case while riding your bike to and from work).

I took this photo of him at the Berrimah lights
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dundee Hombre
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dundee Hombre »

Why doesnt someone now take a picture of the Bag Man that pushes his old style shopping bag thingy on wheels, hes been around as long as Trevor. Walks in from out rural way into Darwin most days then walks back again, in his long rain coat, wet and dry season. Ive seen him in the CBD and out at Noonamah. Fits the bill nicely too.........really!

Oh and the Pigeon Lady doesnt just frequent Darwin either, she doesnt mind Perth and heads there in the wet season you'll find her there in the CDB most days. Sorry I didnt ask her for a picture to post it up on social media.
mippa
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by mippa »

he has been around for years!!!
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Maybe he has a magpie phobia? :idea:
Ben Jam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Ben Jam »

Dundee Hombre wrote:Why doesnt someone now take a picture of the Bag Man that pushes his old style shopping bag thingy on wheels, hes been around as long as Trevor. Walks in from out rural way into Darwin most days then walks back again, in his long rain coat, wet and dry season. Ive seen him in the CBD and out at Noonamah. Fits the bill nicely too.........really!

Oh and the Pigeon Lady doesnt just frequent Darwin either, she doesnt mind Perth and heads there in the wet season you'll find her there in the CDB most days. Sorry I didnt ask her for a picture to post it up on social media.
Its alright DH I got you covered.
----------------------------
-----------------------------
cuddlescooper
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by cuddlescooper »

NT Icons!

Should add them to the tourism adds>
barratrooper1
Seadog
Seadog

Post by barratrooper1 »

Lol! Seen em all! Like train spotting. The bag man freaks me out a bit though, 40 deg and 90%humidity, and he,s pulling his cart around Noonamah, got about 10 bottles of water under the rain coat, that never comes off. I get home and wash my boat down, then go for a drive to Craigs FWHouse, and f@#k me, there he is standing in the traffic island opposite subway! Htf did he get there in about 2 hours? Any bus drivers on here? Is he a regular passanger on buses, or has someone picked him up hitch hiking? If you did or have given him a lift, or have spoken to him, share your stories!
Dundee Hombre
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dundee Hombre »

Well done Ben, get a pic of the Bag Man now and Trevor and you've have them all covered.