Popping for Baz

Your home if you fish from anything that isn't floating.
Tap'n'Zap
Seadog
Seadog

Popping for Baz

Post by Tap'n'Zap »

After finishing work at 10pm the other night, I was just about to sit down and crack open the first of many coldies when I receive a text from my supposedly good mate 'thanks for the tip bro, I landed 10 Barra biggest 80cm you should have been there ha ha ha' :fubird: I was going to reply Get F&$@ed instead said 'Good work, well done'. :evil: I don't know what happen in the next 45mins but when I came to I was parked up at the secret location with my trusty rod and go to popper in hand looking towards the darkness(must have been on auto pilot) :angel: I slowly made my way to the spot and with in three cast I had a solid strike but did not stay connected :roll: Then the next hour and half was dead quiet and I started to think of my beers waiting for me at home :banghead: Oh well let's move to the next spot 100m away, as I approach the waters edge I did a quick scan with my head lamp in case there was a gecko waiting for me :croc: . The light must of spooked a pod of mullet in the shallows which made them race out of their safety zone and that's when all hell broke loose. :clap: From that moment on I was getting a strike every three to four cast 8) . So for the four hours from leaving home and getting back home I ended up catching two 70, one 67, one 65, two 60 and about 12 between 35-50. I kept the two 60's to keep the misses happy. They were all fat and silver no swampies amongst them. Sorry I can't tell anyone where this secret spot is as only i(and 80% of the local fishing community)know where it is :cool: Also I dont know how to load more than one photo sorry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

goldfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Popping for Baz

Post by goldfish »

Well done ...

sleep is over rated when there's barra out there waiting for a feed of spiky trebbles on your poppers ...
Tight lines 'n' keep the shiny side up people.
chris338
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by chris338 »

great work mate gotta love the surface fishing sure gets the heart pumping.
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by theodosius »

Well worth heading out then!
souva31
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by souva31 »

nice post, well done.