Timor fishing comp Atauro Island

Welcome to international visitors. And local members, tell us about your fishing holiday ...
barraboss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by barraboss »

i am a FFF member heading over solo, when i found out i was the last person booked on the original 20. didnt get a chance to round some mates up, but as the territory has it, wasnt long and i knew a hand full of blokes booked on the trip already. Thats the best and some times worth thing about darwin hey. I leave tomorow morning really early. got two days in timor before my mates get over, have to have a fff drinking session at the hotel i reckon, charge up before the trip over to the island.

Christopher Allen Wilson
scottmac
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by scottmac »

Me and a couple of mates heading over Thursday morning. Staying at Dili backpackers for the night, but staying on in Dili 'till next Wednesday (after the comp of course!). Will be definately partaking in an ale or ten in a Dili bar on Thursday. :drinking1:
Jules74
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Jules74 »

the master and comander & I will be at the airport at yawn o'clock tomorrow morning. See you guys there!!
Some people believe that the world is flat, carried through time on the backs of 4 elephants that are balanced on a turtle, the Great Atuin
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by theodosius »

I'm on Wed morning's flight too, I'll see you guys there. I'm staying at the backpackers too
scottmac
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by scottmac »

Just a heads up. I've been told Air North will not accept anything (rods) over 2 metres long. It would be nice if they told us this sort of thing when you book. :bonk: Would hate to see anyone get turned back at the airport! :evil:
Faulksy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Faulksy »

Just a little bit more AirNorth info. Only your first 13kgs of luggage is gauranteed to fly. The other 7kgs may be wait listed and I dont see how it will get out to the Island if that happens. :-?