Fishing trip to Borneo first for 2008

Welcome to international visitors. And local members, tell us about your fishing holiday ...
jobfish
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Fishing trip to Borneo first for 2008

Post by jobfish »

The 2008 fishing season starts mid March up in the South China Sea so I have arranged the first trip up there for this year. I have planed it to be over Easter so you guys don’t have to take too much time off work. The date is still be set I plan it to be a 12 day trip 3days Kota Kinabalu 7 days at sea (6 nights) then 2 days Kota Kinabalu.
The trip is a golden opportunity for you to come up to Malaysia, to the state of Sabah on the north-east coast of the island of Borneo. Starting point for the trip is Kota Kinabalu (KK), the capital city of Sabah. Here you get together with a small group of like-minded fishermen, before going to Labuan where you board Mother Vessel Sea Maiden I or 2 (100FT x 22FT). The boat includes air-conditioned cabins, hot & cold shower, food (and the food is fantastic!), bait, 2 popping boats & a 10-ton freezer. It can accommodate up to 12 anglers per trip (8 to 10 is best) plus crew. The crew guides you to selected spots such as Louisa Reef, Royal Charllote Reef, and Aedasier Reef. Fishing off the drop-off down to 300 meters, you can have the thrill of catching many species of Snapper up to 20-plus kg, Gropers up to 50-plus kg, big GTs, Dog Tooth Tuna and Yellow Fin Tuna, plus many more interesting fish from the depths. At night jigging and live bait fishing is for Dog Tooth Tuna is deadly
If anyone is interested let me know.
This year we also have available Sea Baby 2 it is a Bertram 2 x 375hp Caterpillar, comfortable to fish 6 pax, fishing gear, 6 trolling sets from 80lb to 30 lb, 2 popping sets, 2 jigging sets. 2+1 crew. When working from the mother ship can take 6 fishermen trolling. We use it during the day for trolling and we can work a roster system so everyone gets a turn.

[/b]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.