4 mile

Barramundi, saratoga, sooties and more. For dam fishing, use the dam forums below.
hobbit
Seadog
Seadog

4 mile

Post by hobbit »

Went to 4mile sat morning after being at red Lilly Friday night. Fishing was ok first troll got a double hook up but my brother dropped his and I got a 66cm barra. My brother managed to some how land a barra with out hooks but the lure was wedged in its mouth. Fished till dark picking up a few had to go rescue my other brother who's wheel fell off his trailer. The mozzies where realy bad so only stayed one night. Fished this morning till 930 getting about 30 rats bouncing vibes off the bottom. Had to fix our dads camper trailer after the axle had moved and the tyre was rubbing on the guard. Road in is adverage also the mamosa how ever you spell it is very bad lined along the whole banks 10m deep. Sorry if pics are sideways iphone thing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hobbit03
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: 4 mile

Post by theodosius »

Cheers for the report! Shocking road at the best of times, I won't put my boat and trailer through it
ARGONAUT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by ARGONAUT »

my neck hurts you might want to try putting your Pic`s the right way up, but a good effort at 4 mile
Failing to Plan, Is Planning to Fail......
jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jeffish »

Cool report hobbit, 8) ,, thanks for posting.

Got some good fish , and had fun with trailer's :P

:mrgreen:
ARGONAUT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by ARGONAUT »

Does any know if the road to Pococks beach ( West Alligator Head) is open, its like all the info about the road has been taken of the web, on of my Favourite spots
Basstad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Basstad »

Kakadu road report still has it shown as closed.
ARGONAUT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by ARGONAUT »

I don't know why but I think they don't wont any one to go there any more, I have just seen some photo`s on the web with some dick heads destroying the track were the black plains are, they look like massive WW1 trenchers after they were mad lurking there. Some people have no respect for others anymore.
I will ring the rangers and find out, its awesome place to fish have always done very well but within the limits.. Also if I find out if its open I will post it