Welcome to new FFF members

What's happening here, right now
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Welcome to new FFF members

Post by Matt Flynn »

We have been getting up to five new FFF members a day here the past few days, welcome to these new fishos.

It would be good to see some "introduction" type posts, or an occasional fishing report from these new members.

Just coz it was 7m tides and windy this week is no excuse :D

For example, post up a bit of fishing nostalgia, or put a piccy of the rig here ... http://fishingterritory.com/post204652.html#p204652

mickkk
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Welcome to new FFF members

Post by mickkk »

Maybe everyone is setting up alias's for them self so they can talk to them self about how good their boat is :D
DOUG
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by DOUG »

Make the forum so you have to introduce your self before you can access the forum then they make a post on the introduction page and it will stop them doing the 5 posts on old topic thing too!
blw
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by blw »

mickkk wrote:Maybe everyone is setting up alias's for them self so they can talk to them self about how good their boat is :D
gotta talk to someone intelligent Haha.

cheers Brent
Didjamurra
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Didjamurra »

Thanks Matt, I hail from the Philippines, Didjamurra is easier to say over my Pinoy name. My family are all Australian now naturallised, been that way for the last six years. Was working for a Power and Water Company until recently shifting to a Jet engine company that has interest in power generation across the region. I have a liking for Bluewater fishing and six months ago I was able to buy my brother and sister in laws boat. We have now up graded to a six meter boat to head wider and further as we have found that fishing pressure is causing catches to get smaller and harder to find. Traditionally in the Phillipines we would fish the dark of the moon mostly, using lights to attract baitfish and hence bigger fish come by as well. Here the tides are bigger but many of the fish are the same, except different names.
Castamasta
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Castamasta »

Hi Everyone
Working in Darwin at the moment, moving up in the new year. Although I haven't done much fishing over the last few years because of working , I have always Been a fishing fanatic, particularly love lure fishing. Caught plenty of Barra in Nth Qld and impoundments ( don't snigger [emoji16] ) Very excited about being up here for awhile it's been a life long dream , and at 57 yrs old it's been a long wait [emoji106]
Buying a boat as early as this week and certainly not on here looking for secret spots , but hoping just to be pointed roughly in the right direction. Anyway look forward to seeing you out there somewhere.
Cheers
Gav

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by theodosius »

Welcome!
Castamasta
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Castamasta »

Cheers mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maark
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Maark »

Hi all, This is my 1st post, I've enjoyed reading the posts for some time. Been fishing in Darwin for 15 years. Went out last Sat night to six mile, no luck, week before middle arm, no luck. Taking the family to west arm Sunday, might bring some fenders with me cause I reckon it might be popular.