Scorpion 125 Crazy Deep Giveaway

What's happening here, right now
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Scorpion Lure Pack winner

Post by Matt Flynn »

By sheer weight of numbers, with some great photos among them, 2rods is the RMG Scorpion Lure Pack winner. Congrats, lures will be posted out shortly.

2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

Thanks Matt... I am sure that Will (2rods jnr) and I will put them to good use in the next few months :catch:

Now that I have used up most of my fishing photo's I will need to go fishing and take some more :mrgreen:

Like Jasonmcc said in his post....thanks for the great site...even if it is addictive as hell and I get in trouble for being on it all day everyday :roll:

:cheers:

2rods
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
pagey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by pagey »

2rods wrote:thanks for the great site...even if it is addictive as hell and I get in trouble for being on it all day everyday :roll:
good to see that im not the only one. top site matt

Pagey
a day at work is a day wasted
Silence is Golden, and Duct tape is SILVER

"Fool proof systems do not take into account the ingenuity of fools." -Ken Clayton

'When the world is made to be idiot-proof, the world will become overpopulated with idiots.'
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

winners are grinners

Post by Matt Flynn »

Winners are grinners ... Jason picks up his Shimano Curado from Craig at Got One Darwin.

No doubt we will be seeing more of the reel in pictures of metre barra etc over the next few weeks.

Many thanks to Got One for being a friend of FFF - please show Craig our support by shopping at Got One.

And keep taking pictures with your Got One hats for coming promotions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.