Iced Coffee Poll

Quiz FFF members on fishing and outdoors topics using the forum polling function

Which one is the best?

Farmers Union
31%
Pauls
42%
Ice Break
15%
Other
11%

Total votes: 105

theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Iced Coffee Poll

Post by theodosius »

I love my iced coffee, and tend to switch around a bit between brands. Which do you prefer?

Escape
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Iced Coffee Poll

Post by Escape »

Feel good.
blw
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by blw »

Icebreak double shot is the goods.
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats »

That used to be my staple fishing breakfast on the way to the ramp but started to feel sick from drinking it. Beer settles my stomach much better
jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jeffish »

same here Lats,I selected other :drinking5:
Lilman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Lilman »

I agree with you lats, ice coffee used to be my fishing breakfast till one day we went on a fishing trip to Kakadu. As it was a long trip, I thought a 2 litre Paul's ice coffe would do the job nicely... 2 hours later and 20 minutes left to the fishing spot I regretted it! I felt like I was gonna explode! Anyway, I decided to have a sleep to make the time go quicker! Sure enough, 10 minutes away from the spot we head on with another vehicle. After checking everybody was okay and putting up the hazard signs, I grabbed the toilet paper and headed straight for the bushes. I won't go into to much detail! But anyway the ambo came and checked everybody, I was feeling fine and had no injuries but the ambo gave me a check up and then said I would have to go to e hospital. I was abit confused to why I had to go to the hospital but I hopped in the ambo and off we went. I arrived to the hospital with 12 or so doctors around me. They put me in a bed and started checking everything! I hen asked one if the doctors "what's going on mate? I'm fine" and he then said "we got reports that you had serious abdominal pains, this means you could have internal bleeding" I then sat up and said "no it's alright I just drank 2 litres of ice coffee!" He then said " Paul's or union?" I replied with "Paul's" he then surprised me and said to his fe,low doctors "that explains it! It's alright guys, he just had Paul's!"
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: Farrrkin GOLD !! Goes the other way for me..Takin a dump feels like I've eaten a besser block. :|
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
Basstad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Basstad »

I have to be sitting on the dunny to drink a pauls laxative iced coffee.......loved em 20 years ago but not now.
DOUG
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by DOUG »

At high school used to drink 3 a day minimum was a staple diet back then now I'm lucky to drink one a month :)
Never had a bad experience with them
I can't drink any other type of iced coffee as stupid as it sounds all the others taste to much like coffee and I don't drink coffee :) :)
Oh and that's Paul's iced coffee :)
harvey
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by harvey »

Farmers Union Strong. Didn't know there was anything else.
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

this is me...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by theodosius »

You mix whiskey with your iced coffee, back-cast?? :P
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats »

:rofl: :rofl: They should use some of these comments for their next ad campaign

... Have you ever gone to the toilet and your number 2's are really number zero's? Well, drink Paul's iced coffee. You will be laying man sized besser blocks in no time

or

... Have you got a besser block sized number 2 stuck inside you? And it feels like some reo bar is still attached? Well, drink Paul's iced coffee. You will be doing a rendition of the Amazon River during the wet season in seven shades in no time
blw
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by blw »

Your sick ahaha
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by balou »

Use to work for parmalat so I saw how Paul's ic was made. Basic all the dredge of the different vats were mixed together and coffee and sh.t loads of sugar blended in to mask the taste. Paul's blend is basic the same without the coffee.

Hundreds of thousands of territorians grew up drinking this lethal blend.. :D :D myself included. If you can stomach Paul's ice coffee I can guarantee you will never get Bali belly.