Watch out what you post pig hunters.

Put fishing videos only here, general videos have a another forum below.
jonr
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Watch out what you post pig hunters.

Post by jonr »

http://www.cairnspost.com.au/news/cairn ... 6906577988

This is not a good outcome for all guys that pig hunt with dogs.

Jon

Fish Tank
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Watch out what you post pig hunters.

Post by Fish Tank »

Yeah, don't give them any ammo. The animal activists are looking for any evidence to get pigging banned. Poor misguided fools, have no concept of the reality of the damage pigs do to the environment. Pig hunters are actually out there doing something proactive for the environment not just sitting in a comfortable suburban home whinging about cruelty to animals while cooking bacon.

The numpties are also partitioning for puppies to be banned from sale at the Coolalinga Markets, Gumtree and the newspaper. The misguided fools don't reallise that those puppies need some way of finding a home or they'll be put down or dumped.

Don't forget that lots of people are gullible, believe their nonsense and think meat comes from the supermarket.
CJ87
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by CJ87 »

I reckon anyone who has to buy a pig to train a dog is a joke anyway. Pups should be trained out on the ute/ground/bike. Huge difference between a dog that can hold a pig and one that can find/catch them. IMHO
COOPS
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by COOPS »

fact is there are a lot of c..ckheads involved in pigging. it will be banned eventually its the way Australia is going. Makes it very hard for the people that grew up doing it and do the right thing.
tubbs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by tubbs »

I don't think its just piggers that have to be careful. unfortunately, with the number of go pro or similar devices out there more and more of videos pop up every day of all types of hunting and fishing. those with an agenda will now try and edit or use parts of these videos to get their views pushed on the general population.
there are undesirables in every sport / recreation, they probably don't even understand that they are in the wrong, but putting a camera in their hands just makes it harder for the rest of us once it gets out there
tubbs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by tubbs »

sorry, double post
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

COOPS wrote:fact is there are a lot of c..ckheads involved in pigging. it will be banned eventually its the way Australia is going. Makes it very hard for the people that grew up doing it and do the right thing.
True
Im personally not a fan of pigging - just not my deal but if its done right the kill should be quick.
However, I do love hunting and shooting pigs with large caliber rifles though.
I agree that the number of 'incidents' making their way to youtube is on the increase.
just ammo for the anti everything.
PETA are influencial and targeted fishing a while ago as well but this was rspca