Loose Goose (Video)

Put fishing videos only here, general videos have a another forum below.
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Loose Goose (Video)

Post by balou »

Escape wrote:This is a forum isnt it....???

The meaning of forum - "a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged"

Why tell members to keep their negative comments to themselves?! (Balou)

This video isnt everybodies cup of tea!! I find it boring, disrepectful and tasteless.
The guy swearing at the bird and killing it is an idiot.
Its this behaviour that eventually leads to all the activities we enjoy getting banned...!!
Posting these types of videos on public forums just brings attention to authorities and governing bodies...
The wrong Attention nobody needs.
Yeah its a forum where you can expressed your ideas, views and exchange opinions. I'm asking people show some respect and keep replies positive. You can disagree someone without openly attacking him.

What fuc..ing rights has anyone got to disrespect someone who has contributed a posted about their experience.

In have been on this forum for afew years now and I know a lot of people who don't post anymore because of this type of responses. It wont be a forum if no one post anything, hang about for a while and you will see what I mean.

I found video fairly entertaining, the bloke a bit on the wild side but from what I saw he wasn't breaking any laws. He just having a good time with some mates.

nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

We should be allowed to make any comments without bagging each other

After viewing the comments, I wonder just how many people have actually taken the time to look at the video you get with your permit.
It shows the exact same method olmate in this video uses to break their necks.
maxpower
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by maxpower »

I think if your going to put things on the internet you have to be prepared to cop it if people don't like it.

Either way I'm sure nobody here is too upset or concerned. Personally I'm not a fan of this video at all, but each to their own I guess.
Myst
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Myst »

Nothing wrong with the taking of magpie geese, all appeared to be ethically done and no animals unduly suffered. Don't necessarily agree with the shooters outlook and commentary, but hey, everyone is different and we all have different way of looking at things and ways of expressing ourselves. At least they are out there and enjoying themselves.

That said, by posting the video on the internet you open yourselves to comments, both positive and negative. Everyone has an opinion on things and they shouldn't be criticised for expressing them in a non-offensive way. If you don't want negative comments on your video, don't post it. I do agree with previous comments though, that the various green groups and animal libbers love stuff like that.... :bonk:
I'm having Deja Moo... the feeling that I've been through this bullsh*t before....