New mud tyres

Talk about the gear you can't afford and knots you can't tie.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

New mud tyres

Post by Matt Flynn »

Press release from Bridgestone, may be of interest ...

BRIDGESTONE DUELER M/T 674: MADE FOR MUD

* Revolutionary 3D technology delivers maximum mud traction and grip
* Outstanding off road stability in all conditions with improved durability and wear resistance
* Tough, aggressive design

The new Bridgestone Dueler M/T 674 has significant improvement in mud traction over its predecessor.
That’s an impressive feat considering the Dueler M/T 673 delivered outstanding off-road performance and was a popular choice with serious off-road enthusiasts all over Australia.
It means the best just got better and improved mud traction isn’t the only benefit delivered by the tough new Bridgestone Dueler M/T 674.
“Thanks to its revolutionary 3D design, the Bridgestone Dueler M/T 674 also delivers significantly improved off-road stability and wear life,” said Claudio Sodano, Bridgestone’s General
“We’ve put this tyre through extensive testing, including pitting it against the Dueler M/T 673 in Kalimantan, and it delivered beyond expectations time and time again,” Claudio said.
“The Dueler M/T 674 has been designed with the highest load capability, with up to 10 ply rating, to meet the hardcore demands of off-road driving.”
The Bridgestone Dueler M/T 674 is available in 11 sizes to suit medium and large utilities, such as the Holden Colorado and Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series, as well as large 4x4s and SUVs such as the Toyota Landcruiser.
For more information visit http://www.bridgestonetyres.com.au
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: New mud tyres

Post by nomad »

New sponsor Matt? :rofl: :rofl:
itsinmeblood
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by itsinmeblood »

Mud doesn't even have a 4WD anymore...
fish are skinny, the ocean is fat
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Mud doesn't even have a 4WD anymore...
Yeh, already thought of "Mud" angle, hehe
New sponsor Matt?
Well, if they send me a set I can review them, plenty of mud here at the moment ...
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

Well, if they send me a set I can review them, plenty of mud here at the moment ...

A mate that still runs 4wd tours, was given a set of very well known tyres to try out on a trip to the Cape. he whinged about them all the way up and back and soon went back to BFG.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

I had a set of a well known brand, performed well until they were two thirds worn and then two blew out within a week of each other.

But they did get a hiding before the trouble started ... long, really corrugated roads up the Cape etc.