A few photos from the air of Darwin

Leaving town and willing to share an old spot? Post 'em up and make the world a better place.
Dingo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog
Location: Used to be Melville Island, now a crappy mainlander

A few photos from the air of Darwin

Post by Dingo »

I have not fished Darwin Harbour before as I have been living in the Vic River Region, but my wife went and caught up with a mate last Sunday who has a plane and he ended up taking my wife and the young fella for a fly around Darwin.

I thought I would post some pics that she took as someone may be interested in them, particularily if you are looking for the safest way to get out of Buff Creek.

I am not to sure where she took the photos, but there are 2 of buff Creek, one of Elizabeths and the others are in Shoal Bay??????????????

The photos were taken last Sunday at about 11 am on the way into a very low low.

Dingo :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pisstenbroke
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by pisstenbroke »

going to shoal bay xmas day for a fish , seeing the channels will help . good pics well done.
pisstenbroke :cheers:
Toxic
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Toxic »

Seeing the channels in Shoal Bay won't help much. They would have all moved by then.. :captain:
slug
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by slug »

Toxic wrote:Seeing the channels in Shoal Bay won't help much. They would have all moved by then.. :captain:
Doubt very much they will have moved much in a week :-?

Other than the first few of Buff Creek, best of luck identifying where they're taken tho' :P
Timbo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Timbo »

Top stuff, love seeing pic's from the sky!! Thanks heaps for your post!!! :mrgreen:
Failure is only an event, Not a lifestyle