Transducer selection - HDS12

Petto
Seadog
Seadog

Transducer selection - HDS12

Post by Petto »

I recently purchased one of the HDS12 Gen2 packages from In and Outboard. During the set up the unit ask's you to select what transducer you have.

Now I know its an 83-200Khz transducer so I assume that would be the correct selection however after watching a Youtube video apparently its not that simple and I suspect the correct setting is actually HST WSBL (what that means I have no idea)

I have the standard two transducer set up (1 structure scan / 1 standard 83/200khz)

There are about 50 transducer selections to pick from?? Anyone purchased the same unit from in and outboard and can help me out??

Cheers :drinking1:

Work to Live, dont live to Work.
Jer
Seadog
Seadog

Re: Transducer selection - HDS12

Post by Jer »

HST WSBL is the Lowrance 83khz/200khz transducer - http://www.lowrance.com/en-US/Resources ... en-us.aspx

You should select that one.
keno

Post by keno »

Petto wrote:I recently purchased one of the HDS12 Gen2 packages from In and Outboard. During the set up the unit ask's you to select what transducer you have.

Now I know its an 83-200Khz transducer so I assume that would be the correct selection however after watching a Youtube video apparently its not that simple and I suspect the correct setting is actually HST WSBL (what that means I have no idea)

I have the standard two transducer set up (1 structure scan / 1 standard 83/200khz)

There are about 50 transducer selections to pick from?? Anyone purchased the same unit from in and outboard and can help me out??

Cheers :drinking1:
Hi Petto

I have the HDS7 Gen2 Touch with Skimmer 83/200hz and Structure Scan LSS2 transducers. My unit is set to HST WSBL. Not sure if it is correct but it was set up by IO Marine so unless it changed by itself it should be OK. I believe the T stands for temp (built into the skimmer). I reckon if you choose one of the generic ones you will lose water temp form the screen ??
Petto
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Petto »

Awesome thanks guys.
Work to Live, dont live to Work.