Navionics card not regenerating when zooming in

dannett
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Navionics card not regenerating when zooming in

Post by dannett »

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone else has experienced a similar issue, on my HDS 7 (Gen II) the Navionics Platinum card has stopped regenerating the detail of the map as you zoom in. I suspect the fault is with the HDS 7 which prompted me that the memory was full as I had a few logs and screen shots in the memory. I removed and deleted the unrequired data to free up space through the HDS 7 files page and menus and it is after this that I noticed the regeneration problem.

Thanks,

Dan.

cuddlescooper
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Navionics card not regenerating when zooming in

Post by cuddlescooper »

Yes I too have had this problem on a few occasions. It is the down side to the cards and Lowrance gear. Just try the card in a different unit and see if it works. I think you will find the card is farked. They seem to fry over time. Take it back to the dealer and see what they can do.
dannett
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dannett »

Thanks Cuddles, I guess I will have to go and see Michael at I&O
Once Bitten
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Once Bitten »

Dan, I had a similar problem with my platinum a avionics card. I took it in and even though I had had it for over 12 months, they sent it back to Navionics for diagnostic look. IOB gave me a temp replacement one til I got a result back on the farked one. Navionics ended up giving me a whole new card with a full 12 months updates free!!! Very happy with IOB and Navionics! 8)
... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{

My missus wants to buy me a GoPro...she said I need it... It's like a black box recorder for fishos...