STOLEN PATROL

Tell us about boat ramp vandals, crab pot share farmers, and others who snatched your tackle.
Edo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

STOLEN PATROL

Post by Edo »

My mate Trento had his Patrol STOLEN this morning from Roseberry.
It is a white DX wagon with roof top tent, BullBar, Snorkel and awning.
What sets this wagon apart is its reverse siren(mine spec).I havent seen another patrol wagon with reverse beeper
so it stands out,probably the only PATROL wagon in Darwin with a reverse beeper. :o .
He is devastated as we were taking it away next weekend to go fishin :evil:
Any info call police straight away and PM me.If we can catch them and get the car back there will be a drink in it for you.
It is a 2008 model with plate number "KLN81"
Cheers
Edo

Edo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: STOLEN PATROL

Post by Edo »

CAR HAS BEEN FOUND IN KARAMA!!
8) :drinking8:
Edo
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by theodosius »

Good stuff
jabsy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jabsy »

Edo wrote: What sets this wagon apart is its reverse siren(mine spec).I havent seen another patrol wagon with reverse beeper
so it stands out,probably the only PATROL wagon in Darwin with a reverse beeper. :o .
Cheers
Edo
I see its been found, if its still in one piece you can let him know its one of at least 2 cars with a reverse beeper, my wifes patrol has one too.... Hers only comes on if the flashing light is on tho while she reverses, otherwise its silent.
Edo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Edo »

Hey Jabsy, yeah he got it back in 1 piece so he is pretty stoked 8) .Unlike the poor bugger who had her champagne coloured patrol stolen from Durack on the same night that. she got it back on
sunday arvo rolled and written off :evil: .His patrol is ex mine spec so there is no flashing light or anything like that left on it accept for the reverse beeper. I will let him know mate.
Edo
jabsy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jabsy »

That sucked about the other Patrol, I saw that one was trashed.

We got ours with the mine kit still in - roof light bar, light, siren, dog fence, extinguisher and full roll cage. Every now and then I flick the light on so that when she hits reverse she poops herself.