tiwi barge

Tell us a camping story. Let us guess? You left the cooking oil and bog roll at home ...
Cozzy0011
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

tiwi barge

Post by Cozzy0011 »

Anyone work or know someone who works at Tiwi barge service?
Heading over when i get back home, usually hire a 4x4 but decided it is cheaper to bring own.
$460 each way seems a bit steep but its worth it, is ther only one company that services the area?

Cheers
Cozzy

jersy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: tiwi barge

Post by jersy »

$460 is probably the best you will get. You,ll appreciate it once your there. Mate got stung $1400 recently for a return so jump on it. You could ring Perkins shipping but it depends where you are heading Good luck and have a good one :cheers:
Whale Oil Beef Hooked!
Dingo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog
Location: Used to be Melville Island, now a crappy mainlander

Post by Dingo »

Cozzy0011 wrote:Anyone work or know someone who works at Tiwi barge service?
Heading over when i get back home, usually hire a 4x4 but decided it is cheaper to bring own.
$460 each way seems a bit steep but its worth it, is ther only one company that services the area?

Cheers
Cozzy
Going over where??? Snake Bay, Pirlangimpi, Bathurst??

I lived on the Tiwis and Tiwi Barge are much cheaper than Perkins. $460 is very cheap, there will prob be GST on top of that making it just over $500.

It cost me $550 to Snake Bay for my Hilux when I lived there. Perkins Quote was double.
Cozzy0011
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Cozzy0011 »

Dingo,
Just headin to Bathurst. Sounds like its a good price then. Cheers for the reply

Cozzy