FFF Build up Bash

Tell us a camping story. Let us guess? You left the cooking oil and bog roll at home ...
Faulksy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: FFF Build up Bash

Post by Faulksy »

Sounds like a great time

fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by fishfanatic »

Sounds like a great time was had by all..pity I am off working atm. The old Keswick is becoming a bit of a party area. I was coming back from fishing one time about 1am and there was a wild pi**up on the beach involving about 8 people....drunk chicky babes :shock: :D running around everywhere, a couple of em swimming :shock:
Be interesting now that the pro fishermen no longer fish Bynoe and the :croc: population goes back to normal over a few years :| :surf:
'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous
timwicks
Seadog
Seadog

Post by timwicks »

Had my 6 year old sons birthday on Saturday, so didn't leave Darwin until 5ish, and got to Bynoe at around 6.30. Couldn't believe the crowd when we got there, and a couple of fellas were walking around in tutus (no kidding) so I wasn't sure what I was in for. Soon saw Dingo and caught up with everyone, and none of our mob were inappropriately dressed.

Had a couple of :cheers: , a chat and got the boat ready as me and the deckie were heading out. All the others had been fishing most of the day, and I hadnt been out for ages, so I hit the water around 8pm. I haven't fished Bynoe before so thought we would head over to the Crab Claw Jetty. Stopped off at Knife Island and saw heaps of exposed rock. Had a troll and kept on to the jetty. The Deckie was expecting something out of the water so was surprised when we got there and it wasnt to be seen. A boat was right over the top of the mark. We pulled up for a chat and had a hunt around for structure but got Jack of that and headed back towards knife island. Trolled the rocks some more and then bottom bashed on a decent ledge. Didn't get too much sleep, but a beautiful place to chill and there was a really light breeze all night.

Up before dawn and the water was as flat as. Hit a couple of spots in the FishFinder for naught and headed over to Indian island for a look. Sat over a couple more FF marks then started trolling from one rocky outcrop to another. Snagged what I thought was a bone fish, about 2 foot long and bright silver with no real width. It also had a piranha looking mouth...any ideas :uhh: Went back over the same spot for a pan sized cod. Then went over the same spot agan for what I reckon was a stonking Trev. I kept it out of the rocks for a couple of minutes, but it won and I lost a good predatek lure :fubird: Great fun though.
It is a beautiful area and I cant wait to go back and learn more about it and get some decent fish.

Thanks to Dingo for getting us together, nice to meet you PP, Muntzy and Bilster. This is something I want to do a lot more of, especially catching up with some FFFers.

Wicksy
Wicksy

“I think I got off on the wrong planet. Beam me up Scotty, there's no rational life here."
--- Robert Anton Wilson
Dyslexics Of The World Untie.
ponyplay
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ponyplay »

natural sparks wrote:Sounds like a great weekend
Was going to get there for sat arv myself but got talked into going out for a fish friday night
The social secretary would never allow a 2 night pass so i am enjoying the report

Pony you sure sound like my father inlaw when it comes to the saints ....... he sure has some pent up frustrations

cheers for the report fellas

Mate your father in law sounds like a good bloke, your a very very lucky man to have him :rofl:
Anger frustration is all part of being a sainter , go you f..kers go :lolpoint:
natural sparks
Seadog
Seadog

Post by natural sparks »

ponyplay wrote:
natural sparks wrote:Sounds like a great weekend
Was going to get there for sat arv myself but got talked into going out for a fish friday night
The social secretary would never allow a 2 night pass so i am enjoying the report

Pony you sure sound like my father inlaw when it comes to the saints ....... he sure has some pent up frustrations

cheers for the report fellas

Mate your father in law sounds like a good bloke, your a very very lucky man to have him :rofl:
Anger frustration is all part of being a sainter , go you f..kers go :lolpoint:

MMMMMaaaate there aint a hope in hell that I'd support those black and white maggots :rofl:
Looks like im on the saints

Really doesnt matter to me as my team are obviosly the strogest coz we held you all up this year :bonk:

Just hope its a good hard and close game dont want the saints doing to the pies what geelong did to the power a couple of years ago............ :lolpoint: :lolpoint:
When I grow up I can't wait to be a grown up...........