Camping Advice

Tell us a camping story. Let us guess? You left the cooking oil and bog roll at home ...
rosho
Silver Member
Silver Member

Camping Advice

Post by rosho »

Hi All

Just heading away for the weekend with a mate and am wondering where to go camping, we are just looking for somewhere beside a river or some sort of water to relax and just have a fish and through in a few opera house nets and maybe the occosional xxxx, i was think of the Douglas River Esplanade
Conservation Area if anyone has been there recently or knows of something the same would be glad to get some good feedback on baits and what i could catch would be great.

Will take the camera so will post when i get back

Cheers daggs

AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Camping Advice

Post by AM »

rosho wrote:Hi All

Just heading away for the weekend with a mate and am wondering where to go camping, we are just looking for somewhere beside a river or some sort of water to relax and just have a fish and through in a few opera house nets and maybe the occosional xxxx, i was think of the Douglas River Esplanade
Conservation Area if anyone has been there recently or knows of something the same would be glad to get some good feedback on baits and what i could catch would be great.

Will take the camera so will post when i get back

Cheers daggs
Just cam back Sunday, all good some cherabin some sootys no barras many XXXX, not the cheapest for what they provide (nothing). Have fun.