giving the forum some grunt!

Chasing pigs, buffalo, duck and geese. And deer, foxes, feral cats, rabbits ...
Sconik
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Sconik »

I've been wearing cams and they're not overly cool either. I guess it can't be any worse than that. Reckon I might just bite the bullet and order a set.

:drinking1:

BEAR
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by BEAR »

Out of the different styles and colours I have hunted with the ASAT vanish pro 3D suit is the best :mrgreen: I wear no shirt under the top and wear nothing under the pants either :naughty: because of the open weave style its basically camo mesh with leaves sewn on the outside. there is no restriction so any puff of breeze blows straight onto your skin absolutley the best camo I hyave ever used A+++ this is the australian distributor
http://www.abbeyarchery.com.au/p/AS3DXX ... +Suit.html

BEAR
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sconik
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Sconik »

Bear,
Sounds cooler for sure. The sizing seems a little strange. XXXLarge being only 33 inches around the waist???? I'm normally 34" around the waist but am 6'4". Colouration looks good too.

Thanks for that. :mrgreen:

:cheers:
Scotty
Myst
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Myst »

Hey Bear, kinda floppy looking arrow on the ground in front of you there... how many feet per second you get out of it??!! hehehe
I'm having Deja Moo... the feeling that I've been through this bullsh*t before....
BEAR
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by BEAR »

like I said myst I dont wear anything under my pants :rofl: must have had my fly undone in that pic :naughty:
Myst
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Myst »

:rofl: ouch, knowing my lucky i'd get a bindi in the tacklebox...
I'm having Deja Moo... the feeling that I've been through this bullsh*t before....
Sconik
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Sconik »

like I said myst I dont wear anything under my pants must have had my fly undone in that pic
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
. . . . . . looks like a rarely encountered species of swamp dwelling snake found only in the Territory's Kakadu National Park, generally referred to as a 'Bear Python'. The beast pictured in the above post is an unusually large specimen. This particular species is only known to grow to a reported 12 inches in length - actual size approximating 4 inches. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry guys . . . . . couldn't resist.

:cheers:
Scotty