Compound bow servicer

Chasing pigs, buffalo, duck and geese. And deer, foxes, feral cats, rabbits ...
Fishmad1
Seadog
Seadog

Compound bow servicer

Post by Fishmad1 »

Hi Guys,

Since i couldn't sell my old man's compund bow i have decided to keep it and add it to my collection of things :mrgreen: one thing i am wanting to know is who is the best mob/ person up here to put new string on it for me? the draw length was about an inch to long so will have to do something about that to and will need to drop the poundage down abit.. shoulders arn't cut out for 65lb at this stage :banghead:

then i will look at getting some arrows done up :mrgreen:

Any advise would be much appreciated

Cheers in advance

Craig :cheers:

Myst
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Myst »

hey Craig,
am yet to find someone that does good work with compound bows up here, i get my gear mail order through Archery Mart in adelaide and have never had a problem with them. if its just a change out of a string, order the string up, and you can compress the limbs using a ratchet strap to replace it. PM me if you need a hand and will be happy to oblige...
cheers
Myst
I'm having Deja Moo... the feeling that I've been through this bullsh*t before....
Fishmad1
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Fishmad1 »

thanks for the info Myst :mrgreen: it's been a long while since i played with compund bows, so i may take you up on that offer in the near future, :lol: will make sure i have some nice cold beer on hand :cheers:

Cheers

Craig