wonder product?

max
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

wonder product?

Post by max »

does anyone know of a product that makes these bl--dy covers a bit easier to clean :cheers: Im about a third of the way through it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nobby
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: wonder product?

Post by Nobby »

Mate, I use Simple green. You get if from bunnings but It is expensive. Works for me
When your work speaks for it's self, Don't interupt.
sheps
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by sheps »

CT-18 and a gurni
MattyA
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by MattyA »

Sugar soap? I spoke to a fella last week about getting the diesel soot off mine, he reckons that it impregnates in the vinyl and will either not come out or you will wreck the vinyl trying to get it out.

Cheers

Matt
max
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by max »

Its gotts be easy for the missus to use ,Ive just had a hernia op & playing it for all its worth,should have seen her winch the boat on the trailer today ,shes a little trooper :mrgreen:
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Missus reckons h/brand JIF/creme cleanser will do the job...She's a cleaner by profession..uses it to get the bimini looking like new. :)
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

Max you old bugger.. Give the girl a break .. LOL

Simple green OR citriforce are the go
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
Bottom Bashing Bloke
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bottom Bashing Bloke »

dont use simple green, it is absolute poop!!!! it maybe environmentally friendly but thats cause it works as well as green cordial. Use citrnox, we used it on the bituman truck to remove tar
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Max, If it's only red dirt stain..any good truck wash..spray it on..rub it in with a soft broom..leave for 10-15mins..hose off with high pressure nozzle..bought a small Karcher pressure cleaner from Bunnings model K 2 .180 about $130 does the job. Comes with two wands..wicked for getting rid of mould on the driveway and anything else too hard to shift by normal methods. My missus loves it. JIF will get rid of the more stubborn stains..then give it a wash with Turtle wash and Wax mixed triple strength..leave it on while you sink a stubbie..that allows the wax to get into the surface..hose off with gentle spray..you'll find it a lot easier to clean down next time around..the wax keeps the dirt from penetraing the vinyl..cheers :)
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
shero
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by shero »

how bought that orange cleaner works on most things
GoodLookinPete
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by GoodLookinPete »

Like olfart reckons, Jif is the go.

Personally I'd kick back with a beer and plan the next trip, its only going to get dirty again.
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

GoodLookinPete wrote:Like olfart reckons, Jif is the go.

Personally I'd kick back with a beer and plan the next trip, its only going to get dirty again.
Max, take the time to give it a good dose of washnwax..Both creme cleansers are slightly abrasive..the wax seals the surface...good tip is to take the whole shebang to the car wash and hit it with the wax spray a couple of times..the one at palmo is pretty good..couple of bucks and jobs right. :wink:
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "

max
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by max »

Wont get dirty where Im goin Pete,doubt it will get used,bituman stuff only