Dundee tractor retrieval

dirtyruiz
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Dundee tractor retrieval

Post by dirtyruiz »

Does anyone know what tide is too low to be retrieved at Dundee by the tractor at Dundee? Don't want to be stranded on Saturday arvo and miss the footy?

stormboy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Dundee tractor retrieval

Post by stormboy »

They will retrieve you on any tide however I think they prefer 2.5m

Might pay to get there early as I'd say there would be a line up to get out, but with two tractors now it's quick!
fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Dundee tractor retrieval

Post by fishfanatic »

In the past Jethro got me out on a 2m tide BUT the trailer was just about all submerged...Ruiz try to get in above 2.5 as the previous respondent advised.. :mrgreen: :|
'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous
Dundee Hombre
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dundee Hombre »

Neap tides are fine boys, it's the big spring lows that sometime you have to wait.
dirtyruiz
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dirtyruiz »

Thanks fellas good news they'll be some very unhappy hawks supporters on my boat if I stuff it up. That or a lonely captain listening to the game on the radio
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

dirtyruiz wrote:Does anyone know what tide is too low to be retrieved at Dundee by the tractor at Dundee? Don't want to be stranded on Saturday arvo and miss the footy?
Footy's on friday night.. :naughty:
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
barra mick
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by barra mick »

dirtyruiz wrote:Thanks fellas good news they'll be some very unhappy hawks supporters on my boat if I stuff it up. That or a lonely captain listening to the game on the radio

lol very good.be even funnier if ade got up ( miricle i know but it happened in 99 with the blues vs ess)
you have to have crack even if your just pissin in the wind