Jackhammer - the boat rego and taxes song

Introduce yourself, talk about beer, crocs, headlines, dugongs or Paris Hilton.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Jackhammer - the boat rego and taxes song

Post by Matt Flynn »

Jackhammer - the boat rego and taxes song.

WARNING ... listening to this song may be fatal! Possibly the world's first song to feature a jackhammer solo :lol:

http://www.fishingterritory.com/files/j ... r-song.mp3

yumyum

Re: Jackhammer - the boat rego and taxes song

Post by yumyum »

anyone know how i get put the fish finder song on my phone for a ring tone ?
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

I think it depends what type of phone you have. I don't have time atm to work out how to do it, but if someone else wants to tinker with a FFF song as a ringtone, go for it ...

This might be a better ringtone tune than the Jackhammer song ... http://www.fishingterritory.com/videos/ ... kleout.mp3
yumyum

Post by yumyum »

it should be easy, just need tp d/l the mp3 of `get your tackle out`. i just dont know where to get it
Dougman
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Dougman »

yumyum wrote:anyone know how i get put the fish finder song on my phone for a ring tone ?
The first thing to do is save it to your computer. Place your mouse over the link, and right click it. You should see a menu pop up with an option of "Save As". Select this option, and another box should pop up asking where you want to save it, it will probably already have a default location ready for saving downloads. Save it to there, or where you like.

Then, follow the instructions for your phone to see how to download it to the phone.

Possibly, if your phone is web enabled, you could download it directly. Mine has to be connected to my laptop via Bluetooth.
You may need to install your phones software on your computer to achieve anything, hard to say, I probably dont have your phone type. Mines a Telstra (ZTE) T90, so downloading ringtones via PC or directly isnt too hard.

Cant be more help without more info, or being there.
Fishing For The Future............well, I never seem to catch any!!
Mud
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Mud »

Ha ha ha!! Great work Matt! Cant say i've ever heard a song made out of a jackhammer before! Love the effects and the quality is great. What audio programme did you use? I use audacity but its freeware so its getting to the end of its capabilities for me. Also do you record your effects or nick them off the web?
Its not a crisis unless there is blood around.
If there is blood around......well its a police matter...
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Gday Mud - I use Adobe Audition, and have dabbled with Cakewalk. Haven't used Audacity. The effects came from the web and the Adobe disk. There are many good soundbite websites, although the quality on some varies. Bit of fun.