Kenbi Land Claim Map

Talk about bungled boat ramps, net buybacks, marine no-go zones, mining disasters etc here.
Jeno
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Kenbi Land Claim Map

Post by Jeno »

grumpy wrote:Thanks for posting Tristan I'm not having a go at you but this is another reason the Top End fishing scene is getting more and more f...cked in my eyes. :evil: :evil:

I spent over half my life trudging thru these areas and never left a mark on the landscape or over fished the fishery.

OVER REGULATED POLICE STATE is what we are becoming, seems every day there are more and more restrictions on fishing to p..s us off and are aimed at stopping people having a good time. :x

Move over Matt :mrgreen: the hills and back blocks of Tassie are looking better all the time.

"End of rant" :fubird:

Yep....I am not having a go at Tristan either but I have to agree with Grumpy! It is getting harder and harder to find somewhere I can take my kids for an over night camp and a bit of a fish and a crab. If it is not Aboriginal land then it is Pastrol lease with no access no entry! What does that leave....National Parks like Kakadu that is so heavily regulated I can hardly bother to go there....who the puk wants to camp inside coppers log boundaries in something that resembles a car park? Or Litchfield.....wow....actually can't go anywhere really the place is so locked up! Guess i'll just keep paying my taxes and keep bending over taking it up the butthole!

No matter where you go, there you are!
tangles
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tangles »

Yeah plenty of money being spread around on that one.Kenbi Rangers getting a second boat
Plus new community centre already in place at Charles Pt,currently being used as a site office.
Can see boat Rego on the agenda soon to assist with enforcement.Was down the little Moyle last week and one of ranger boat crew must have taken at least a dozen photos of my boat and crew.
c9h14n
Seadog
Seadog

Post by c9h14n »

I can't wait until someone gets charged for breaching these closures! It will end up in the high court with a massive loss for the traditional owners. I bet it never gets there.